Thursday, October 1, 2009

2nd Day Hair for the 1st Time!!!

Hello everyone! Yes...I know. Its been 2 months since posting and trust me I have been thinking of posting this whole time. But you know how it goes.

Anyway, I just realized right now that I have accomplished something that I've been dying to do for almost 2 years. I have accomplished 2nd day hair!! Yeah me!! I'm so happy I had to share this.

I realized that it's important to make sure I wear a silk cap or scarf every night before I go to sleep. For the longest I would just make sure I was sleeping on my silk pillowcase. But I now realize that I have to wear silk on my actual head to ensure my hair doesn't get damaged by the cotton sheets during the night (I'm a tosser) and to achieve my second day hair. It was great how my morning routine was cut down by 15-20 minutes all because I didn't have to really do anything to my hair. Just fluff and go. Awesome!

See. It was worth the wait, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment