Monday, July 6, 2009

Shedding!!!! Make it stop!

Omg!! Ok, so for the past few weeks now I've noticed my hair has been shedding quit a bit. I mean I know what normal shedding is like but mine is out of control. I stopped using my denman brush and wide tooth comb because of this. So now I just finger comb (if ever) my hair to get the product through it and I come out with both of my hand covered with long strands of curly hair. What is this about?? Also, my hair is super soft. When I say soft, I mean it doesn't feel like it has any elasticity or strength to it. I tested my hair by pulling a strand out from the root and stretching it and it just snapped. No elasticity. I don't know what is going on but this has to stop and fast! The only thing different is the weather. I mean its super hot and humid out so I'm not sure if that has an effect on my hair. But to be honest, my hair never did this when it was alot shorter. My hair barely shed until now. Man, I guess I will have to spend today doing research to figure out what my problem could be. Booooo.

1 comment:

  1. You may want to try a protein treatment. I have noticed the same thing with my hair and have decided to do protein treatments followed by a good moisturising leave even 1 time per week.

    ReplyDelete