Friday, February 6, 2009

Moroccan Oil


As I have already mentioned, there is a store I go to in South Beach that carries a few different brands of curly hair products. I found a new one called Moroccan oil. From what I read, this line started with just the Moroccan oil itself and in 2007 started expanding the line with other products. I googled the product for reviews and so far they have been raving.

I bought the Intense Curl Cream (shown above). I can't really give my own review on it just yet because my hair takes a while to adjust to a new product so I want to give it a chance. But when I initially used it on my wet/damp hair, I could feel how moisturizing right away it was and it wasn't heavy like some oils can be. But the price isn't something to rave about at $30 for a 10.2 fl oz bottle. Then again, I was researching on Amazon.com and found the same product for $23 so I guess it depends on where you get it.

So that's my latest product discovery. Hope you enjoyed my semi-review and I will be back to give an official review of this product. Thanks for reading my blog and be sure to comment and/or suscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment